PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
Controller – it means the personal data controller who is Irena Pacholewska-Urgacz, operating under the name of Law First Irena Pacholewska-Urgacz Kancelaria Radcy Prawnego with its registered office in Sosnowiec, Szeroki Łan 7, tax identification number (NIP): 676229380, www.lawfirst.pl;
Website – it means a website operating at: www.lawfirst.pl;
User – it means any person who stays on the Website and uses it.
Rules of personal data processing
1. Personal data of the Users are processed in accordance with the rules set out in the personal data protection regulations, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (“RODO”) and Polish regulations issued on the basis of RODO.
2. Users’ personal data are processed by the Controller for the following purposes and on the following grounds:
(a) in order to assess the value of the services to be performed or perform the agreement concluded with the User – pursuant to the Art. 6 (1) (b) RODO;
(b) in order to contact the User, to pursue claims or defend against them, for statistical and analytical purposes related to the Internet traffic on the Website, to assess interest in the content posted on the Website and improve it as well as the quality of services provided by the Controller – pursuant to Art. 6 par. 1 lit. f RODO;
(c) in order to respond to a notification made using the contact form or posting User comments on the Website – pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (a) of RODO.
The Controller also processes personal data as far as legal obligations that rest with it are concerned (pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (c) of RODO).
3. The recipients of Users’ personal data may be entities cooperating with the Controller such as IT services providers, accountants, marketing and promotion activities providers, chartered accountants and auditors, lawyers, administration authorities, state services and courts. These entities guarantee to process Users’ personal data in accordance with the personal data protection regulations resulting from RODO.
4. When processing the personal data for statistical purposes, the Controller may use tools designed to analyze traffic on the Website, e.g. Google Analytics.
5. Processing of Users personal data is done on a voluntarily basis. However, a refusal to furnish data or a demand to delete them may make it impossible for the Controller to contact the User or perform the services.
6. Users’ personal data will be processed for the period necessary to perform respective services or purposes and until:
(a) the expiry of statutes of limitation relating to the agreement to which personal data processing pertains;
(b) the expiry of statutes of limitation connected with statute barred obligations arising out of the provisions of law;
(c) an objection is made to data processing based on the legally well-founded interests pursued by the Controller or processing for marketing purposes;
(d) withdrawal of the consent or achieving the purpose of processing – in relation to personal data processed on the basis of consent.
7. The Controller has not appointed the Data Protection Inspector (IOD) and personally performs the duties related to the processing of Users’ personal data.
8. Users’ personal data are not subject to profiling as one of forms of automatic processing of personal data.
1. Users enjoy the right to access, correct or delete their personal data, or the right to request restriction of processing of personal data, and the right to data portability.
2. Users may lodge a complaint with President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
3. As regards processing of personal data on the basis of consent, Users have the right to withdraw the granted consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing carried out prior to withdrawal of the consent.
4. If you have questions please contact Controller at the e-mail address: email@example.com.
1. Controller uses the cookies via Website.
2. Cookies files (so-called “cookies”) constitute IT data, in particular text files which are stored on the User’s device (computer, smartphone, tablet) and are intended for use on the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the period for which they are stored on the device, and a unique number.
3. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
(a) to adapt the content of the Website to the User’s preferences, as well as to optimize use of Website; in particular these files make it possible to recognize the User’s device and display the Website adapted to the User’s individual needs;
(b) to create statistics which help to understand in what way Users use Website, which makes it possible to improve the Website’s structure and content.
4. Two basic types of cookies are used on the Website: session cookies and persistent cookies:
(a) session cookies are temporary files which are stored on the User’s device until such time as the User logs out, leaves the Website or switches off the software;
(b) persistent cookie files are stored on the User’s device for a specified period of time with the parameters of a cookie file or until such time as they are deleted by the User.
5. The following four types of cookies are used on the Website:
(a) necessary cookies which make it possible to use services available on the Website,
(b) cookies which serve to ensure security, e.g. are used to detect misuses involving authentication within the Website;
(c) performance cookies which make it possible to collect information about the way in which use is made of the Website; and
(d) functional cookies which make it possible to ‘remember’ settings selected by the User and the personalization of the User’s interface, e.g. as regards the selected language or region from which the User comes, character size, website appearance, etc.
6. In many cases, software which serves to view websites (a website browser) deliberately allows the storage of cookie files on the User’s device. User may at any time change the settings of the cookie files. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways to service cookie files is available in the software’s settings (a website browser).
7. The restrictions on the use of cookie files may have an impact on certain functions available on the Website.
8. More information about cookie files is available in the “Help” section in the website browser menu.
1. On the Website may appear links to other websites. Such websites operate independently of the Controller and are not supervised in any way. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations to be read.